Duck Boss 17
The Duck Boss 17 is the first of two new models. All Duck Boss boats are wood free and hand laid with biaxle fiberglass in the entire boat. All fiberglass stringer grid, full one piece interior liner. US Coast Guard approved flotation. The Duck Boss 17 was tested by the US Coast Guard easily passing all required tests.
- Full Blind with rain roof
- Strategically placed US Coast Guard approved flotation
- Two Piece locking Cockpit cover
- Marine grade NPG Gelcoat
- Marine grade resin with high resistance to water absorption and chemicals
- Hand laid with multiple layers of biaxial fiberglass in the entire boat
- Wood free construction
- One piece all fiberglass stringer grid
- One piece full interior fiberglass liner
- Marine grade tinned duplex cable wiring
- Six LED interior lights
- Led bicolor bow light
- LED all around stern light pole with stowage clips
- Fused marine switch panel
- Two power receptors
- Automatic Bilge pump
- Battery tray with strap
- Grassing Rails
- Stainless steel bow and stern eyes
- Galvanized Yacht Club trailer with 14" wheels
- LOA: 17' 6" - (length over all)
- Cockpit Dimensions: 4' x 10' 4"
- Inside Depth: 29"
- Top Shelf Width: 15"
- Bottom Shelf Width: 14"
- Beam At Transom: 86"
- Transom Height: 20"
- Dead Rise: 9.5 degrees
- Approx. Hull Weight: 800 lbs
- Recommended Motor: 60 - 90 HP (max) - not included
- General Capacity: Five persons or 1000 lbs
- Total Capacity: Persons, Motor, and gear 1750 lbs
- Fully Loaded Draft: 8"
- Marine plastic 17 gallon permanent fuel tank with fill and gauge
- Remote steering with console
- Trailer: Aluminum Yacht Club trailer with 14" wheels.
- Custom options and modifications are avaliable upon request
All deposits are non-refundable after 14 days from the date on the deposit check.