Duck Boss 13
The Duck Boss 13 is the latest addition to the Duck Boss boat line. With a shallow draft of six inches and a modified vee hull you have access to marshes up to open bays handling waves of three to four feet. The cockpit will handle one hunter and a dog or two hunters. The Duck Boss 13 can handle some rough conditions while keeping you dryer than any other duck boat in it's class.
- Grassing rails
- Stainless steel bow and stern eyes
- Four heavy duty deck cleats
- Step handles on transom
- Molded one piece fiberglass stringer grid
- One piece full interior fiberglass liner
- LOA: 13' 2" - (length over all)
- Cockpit Dimensions: 32" x 85"
- Inside Depth: 16"
- Bottom Shelf Width: 12"
- Beam At Transom: 60"
- Transom height: 20" or Short Shaft 16"
- Dead Raise: 9 degrees
- Height Above Water Line: 16"
- Approx. Hull Weight: 275 lbs
- Recommended Motor: 9.9 - 30 HP - not included
- General Capacity: One person and your dog or two persons or 400 lbs
- Total Capacity: Persons, motor, and gear 725 lbs
- Fully Loaded Draft: 6"
- Locking fiberglass cockpit cover
- Fused marine grade switch panel, four LED interior lights, LED bow and stern lights
- Bilge pump
- Spray shield
- Additional deck grassing bungee cord straps
- Full blind with rain roof
- Side/flapper boards
- Galvanized Yacht Club trailer with 12in. wheels or optional 13" wheels
- Custom options and modifications are avaliable upon request
All deposits are non-refundable after 14 days from the date on the deposit check.