Duck Boss 10
The Duck Boss 10 is perfect for one hunter and his dog or two hunters. The low profile makes for easy hiding in the marsh. With a draft of four inches you can access those really hard to get to places. The Duck Boss 10 is designed for back waters and small lakes. It will handle one foot waves or less.
- Rub rail molding
- Four heavy duty deck cleats
- Stainless steel bow and stern lights
- Step handles on transom
- Port and starboard shelves
- Five fiberglass stringers support hull and floor
- LOA: 10' 3" - (length over all)
- Cockpit Dimensions: 39" x 66"
- Inside Depth: 12"
- Bottom Shelf Width: 9"
- Beam At Transom: 60"
- Transom Height: 16" Short Shaft
- Dead Rise: 4.5 degrees
- Height Above Water Line: 14"
- Approx. Hull Weight: 170 lbs
- Recommended Motor: 9.9 - 15 HP (max) - not included
- General Capacity: Two persons or 400 lbs
- Total Capacity: Persons, Motor, and gear 600 lbs
- Fully Loaded Draft: 4"
- Locking fiberglass cockpit cover
- Spray shield
- Full blind with rain roof
- Fused marine grade switch panel, four led interior lights, led bicolor bow light, led all around stern light base with pole
- Grassing bungee cord straps on deck
- Galvanized Yacht Club trailer with 12" wheels
- Custom options and modifications are avaliable upon request